Installing the plugin
If you have any trouble installing this PRO plugin, search for "pro plugin" in the search bar above and check out our article.
Create a new tab set
- Go to the Tabs sets tab in your WordPress admin panel and click Add New.
- When editing your first tab, simply scroll down the page and click the Add Item button.
- After you’re done editing your tabs, save and copy-paste the shortcode into any post/page.
Find the shortcode
- Click on the Tabs sets tab in your WordPress admin menu.
- Your shortcode should be in the list on the right.
- Title – a title for each tab.
- Content – content for each tab, can be text/image/anything.
- [PRO] Icon (from Font Awesome free icons) – an icon for each tab (see icon list).
- [PRO] Tab type – turn any tab into a link that will send your visitors to a specific URL (these tabs do not have content).
- Max. mobile width – When the window’s width goes below this number (i.e. on mobile devices), the tab set will switch to accordion mode.
- Color – the color used to style the tabs (content border and button background).
- Inactive tabs background – choose between transparent and light grey. By default, tab labels are transparent, which becomes unreadable on dark background websites, this feature can be used to fix this.
- [PRO] Tab borders – choose between sharp (classic) and rounded borders.
- [PRO] Tab arrows – add an arrow below the currently selected tab.
- [PRO] Content background – choose from two greys, white, transparent and “lighter than main color”.
- [PRO] Compact mode – this allows you to reduces the space inside your tabs’ labels, which can help make all your tabs fit in a single line.
Need more help?
For additional help, please contact us.