Installing the plugin
If you have any trouble installing the PRO plugin, search for "pro plugin" in the search bar above and check out our article.
Create a new testimonial set
- Go to the Testimonials tab in your WordPress admin panel and click Add New.
- When you have created your first testimonial, simply scroll down the page and click the Add another testimonial button.
- After you’re done editing all your testimonial, save your team and copy-paste the shortcode into any post/page.
Find the shortcode
- Click on the Testimonials tab in your WordPress admin menu.
- Your shortcode should be in the list on the right.
- Picture – upload a picture.
- Text – add your testimonial text.
- [PRO] Heading quote – main point, introduction to your testimonial.
- [PRO] Color – per testimonial.
- Color – PRO allows a color per testimonial
- Layout – PRO has more options.
- Author block background – PRO has more options.
- Font sizes
- [PRO] Picture size – author’s picture size.
- [PRO] Text alignment – left, center or right.
Need more help?
For additional help, please contact us.